Be part of MODIS as Business Analyst and work with leading global clients.
At Modis you will be part of a group of fellow Business Analysts.
We are now searching for a new team member who wants to develop and contribute to our function and future.
To succed as a Business Analyst with MODIS:
Becoming a successful business analyst takes core business skills and specialized knowledge that will advance a firm´s objectives, and contribute to its remaining competitiveness in a complex economy. These core skills include:
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
We expect you to:
- Define and document business requirements and use cases.
- Act as a liaison between users and solution team.
- Advise case owner/client on choosing the right solutions based on functional & technical perspective and cost-benefit perspective
- Write business cases and communicate with project stakeholders about results and changes to requirements
- Assist in developing change management strategy with business impact analysis
- Support the project manager in project planning, executing, roll-out and project handover activities
We´re looking for:
- A passion for business analysis
- Experience in writing functional and non-functional requirements, use cases
- Experience of RUP and/or Scrum methodology
- Experience of change management process
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools – Excel, Word, Power point, Visio
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard
We believe that you have at least a bachelor degree within the area of computer science, information management, engineering or similar in combination with
atleast a few years of experience.
We assume you have good IT knowledge of web, computers and Microsoft Office. Experience from working with document management or knowledge of databases or web technology is an advantage.
At Modis, we are constantly striving to help our customers and consultants to become more successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We introduce you to our business, our networks and our customers. Your views and values are important to us and in order to stay ahead you are active in Modis business development and together we are able to create offers and perdict future needs to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be varied with assignments in various projects and in various industries, systems and environments. Your experience bank will grow as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. In order for us to get more from each other we regularly organize social activities.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies in the IT / Technology consulting and specialist market. Our business is based on our values ??and our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 600,000 colleagues on duty each day.
The assignment concerns a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis. Apply through the link below or simply call or contact us at:
Phone: +46 73 684 75 01