As a mechanical engineer in this position you are responsible for the successful execution of improvement project related to washing processes:
- Responsible for projects in order to improve relevant KPI’s, related to the washing process;
- Implementing process- and machine improvements in production according to Engineering Change Requests guideline as prescribed by the organization;
- Coordination and evaluation of validation tests;
- Assess the maturity of the process by means of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis;
- Preparations/budgeting of maintenance plans.
This client, based in Tilburg, is the leader in the development and mass-production of push belts for the continuously variable transmission.
This facility focuses on developing, optimizing and industrializing innovative production technologies to fulfill future product requirements. Benchmarking, requirement engineering and innovation of production technologies up to implementation is considered to be the facility’s expertise.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering, Material Science or a similar discipline;
- At least 2 years working experience with washing processes would be a big advantage;
- Strong problem solving (e.g. 8D, ATS, etc), analytical and presentation skills;
- Project management skills would work in your advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English is a must have;
- You are able to translate customer wishes to technical specifications;
- Knowledge about chemical properties of materials, liquids and washing detergents;
- (Basic) knowledge of data analytics.
In addition you have an open, honest and direct communication style. You have a proactive, dynamic, flexible and entrepreneurial mindset and an excellent eye for quality.
- Full-time position
- Preferable starting date: 01/03/2020
- Temp. position until approx. the end of 2020
- Freelance / ZZP is possible
Interested? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text / Whatsapp to +31 (0) 6 - 821 313 99.