As a software architect in this position you are responsible for both the software and the electrical side of installations and machines.
- Writing software (programming PLC), configuring and testing the software and hardware for machine controllers, control panels, drive and safety systems;
- For new developments, testing and optimization in the workplace and commissioning of the installation and machine on site at the customer;
- Provide support to service and maintenance and also assist technicians and technical service staff in new developments;
- Giving input for writing manuals;
- Taking care of good project administration, documentation and standardization;
- Monitoring the progress, planning, quality and information of the software department;
- Supporting the sales and purchasing department with questions in your expertise;
- Assist with the development of new products or functionality;
- In part hardware engineering, translating the requirements and wishes of the client into a technical design, then elaborating and drawing electrical diagrams (Eplan and AutoCAD).
(this is not a must, but a plus)
Our client, based in Horst, is a world leader in the agribusiness. Their absolute strength is the A to Z realization of projects in the mushroom growing and composting market. From mechanical to electrical engineering, installation technology and construction, they have production in-house and perform delivery, assembly and installation for customers all over the world.
- At least BSc. in Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Control technology or industrial automation;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a software engineer and also as a hardware engineer in industrial automation and preferably in machine construction;
- You have extensive knowledge of PLC / HMI systems (Siemens S7 or Tia Portal), drive technology and industrial networks;
- You have a command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- You have a flexible work attitude and you are willing to travel abroad on an occasional basis (only with new developments)
In addition you strengthen the already good atmosphere within the team. You work in a structured manner, you are analytical, accurate and you are able to maintain an overview. You also have a great sense of responsibility, are practical and have a good customer awareness.
- Full-time position
- 24 holiday days, option to purchase 6 or 12 additional days
- Preferable starting date: as soon as possible
- 1 year secondment, then take over
- The seniority of the candidate will be measured based on the thinking level to analyze, understand and solve complex problems
Let us know what motivates you! Send your CV and your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application button on this page.
Rather have information first? Contact us: email@example.com or call/ text/ Whatsapp to +31 (0)6 8213 1399