As a Business Consultant, your responsibilities are:
- Assisting the team on defining and translating customer requests to functional and technical solutions and specifications during offer phase
- Close collaboration with the project manager, field engineer and customer to ensure a solid and seamless implementation of the installation;
- Defining and documenting the suggested solution and architecture during implementation phase to support the installation and configuration of projects;
- Provide subject matter expertise to our customers in the field of interoperability and security;
- Provide (technical) training to customers project members and internal colleagues;
- Setting up and participating in customer workshops;
- Driving standardization of documentation and solutions;
- Bring value to our customer and help deliver project on time and with customer satisfaction.
Within A Dutch software company located in Zeist providing software products and services for healthcare institutions worldwide. The focus is to enable “interoperability” between healthcare IT systems. By providing products and services to interconnect existing healthcare information systems to securely share and exchange patient data. By creating, sharing and managing clinical patient data, both inside and outside the healthcare enterprise, this company is working to improve health care worldwide. With a fast growing international team, this company is operating in Europe, the Middle East and the America's and it's ambition is to an keep accelerated growth.
At this moment we are looking for a Business Consultant who will be operative in (amongst others) BeNeLux, in the UK. You will be working on the cutting edge of Healthcare and Information Technologies. As our Business Consultant, you advise and guide our Dutch, UK and International customers concerning the implementation of the software suite to realize clinical use cases. In addition you will assist the team during the offer stage in validating the functional and technical solutions offered.
Also, you will be an important asset of the project team during the implementation phase where you support the installation and configuration of projects by documenting the functional requirements and technical architecture. In addition, you will be supporting our Field Engineers and the customer on site with the actual implementation and testing of the installation towards customer acceptance.
The Business Consultant will be working closely with the Dutch, UK and International Project managers, business consultants and field engineers ensuring overall support and guidance during the entire project lifecycle.
Functie-eisenTo succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and personality traits:
- Self-starter with a “can do” mentality;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Being able to switch between technical and commercial mindsets;
- Eager to grow and improve as a professional;
- Keen on continues learning and finding the best technical solutions;
- Capacity to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and prioritize work with minimal supervision;
- Willing to travel between mostly Holland and UK, but also in- and outside Europe.