Akkodis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customised solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Akkodis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
We are looking for a Lead Program Manager to join our Akkodis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location three times a at Hilversum.
- We are searching for an experienced Lead Program Manager to join our Global Technology team.
- We want someone who will deliver results and has a tolerance for ambiguity.
- You can communicate effectively and champion and embrace change.
- You also have experience crafting and administering partner surveys including interpreting and analyzing results.
- As the Lead, you’ll own the design, development, rollout, and execution of partner engagement planning, tracking, and reporting methodologies, processes, and tools.
- You will support the development of TCO approaches and strategies, drive execution of approaches with SEC Transformational Change resources, Epic Leads and Functional leads.
- You’ll drive groundbreaking change activities for the IVS and Co-Innovation streams – including identifying Change Impacts, Partner Assessments.
- You will also own the design, development, rollout, and execution of Engagement Readiness Survey methodology and related reporting and metrics.WHO
- You will report to the Director of GAP EMEA Program Management and will transform how enterprise programs plan and execute partner engagement.
- You’ll support the development and execution of Readiness and Engagement activities with partners at various levels in partnership with Transformational Change Leads, Functional Leads, Epic Leads, Deployment, and SEC Program Teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience, preferably 2 or more years in Transition Management related role
- Extensive experience planning and facilitating large group meetings both in-person and utilizing virtual meeting tools such as BlueJeans, Brandlive, etc.
- Strong data management and reporting skills utilizing advanced capabilities in Office 365 tools such as Excel, Sharepoint, PowerBi, or similar tools such as Tableau, AirTable, etc.
- Competitive Salary + 8% holiday allowance
- Lease car+ tank pass or public transport completely reimbursed
- Educational budget
- Pension based on the age (co-sharing)
- 24 holidays