Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for IT? We are looking for an IT project communicator who will take an active part and play a key role in the New Global Active Directory project. You will work in an international environment and have speciallist as collegues.
In this role, you will coordinate communication activities within the project to ensure relevant and timely information to the different stakeholders. The project is for at least 12 months. You will report to the IT Communication and training manager.
Your main responsibilities will be to maintain and develop the project communication plan and stakeholder map.
Other tasks will include:
- Produce and maintain all project related communications material, e.g. instructions and guides.
- Together with the SharePoint specialist, maintain content and structure in the project site.
- To work in close relationship with the key project stakeholders to ensure information is correct and dispatched in a timely manner.
- To be the speaking partner to the system owner of the dispatch system that automatically manages all information being sent out from IT services with regards to the project.
- To actively participate in the day to day activities and requests related to communication in the project.
Are we looking for you?
- Familiar with basic IT technologies and applications
- Fluent English and Swedish, spoken and written
- Other languages are an asset
- Skilled in writing
- Experience in, and a genuine interest of, internal communication.
- You are an open person, have excellent communication skills and empathy
- You can adjust your communication style depending on the audience
- You are structured but agile and like change
- You are able to work in a team as well as independently
- You are proactive, service minded and appreciate to work in a project environment, with tight deadlines at times
- Professional and ethical approach at all times
About ModisAt Modis, we are constantly striving to help our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We introduce you to our business, our networks and our customers. Your views are valued here and to stay ahead you will be involved in our business development and together we create offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be varied with assignments in various projects in various industries, systems and environments. Your experience bank will grow as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We regularly organize social activities to get out more from each other.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies in the IT / Engineering consulting and specialist market. Our business is based on our values and our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 600,000 colleagues on duty each day.
The position is a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis.
Apply through the link below or simply call or contact us:
Telefon: 073 684 74 92