Whether it´s through lack of control, lack of understanding or lack of compliance, Snow (www.snowsoftware.com) believes that most organizations today end up paying too high a price for their software.
To address this, Snow provides Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions designed to ensure that the $326 billion spent every year on enterprise software is money well spent – ensuring organizations have the appropriate licenses for the software they use – not too many, not too few.
More than 6,000 organizations worldwide rely on Snow to optimize licensing across in excess of 11 million devices, from the mobile to desktop, datacenter to the cloud.
For the latest information on Snow regional operations and staffing, please visit www.snowsoftware.com/int/company/about-snow-software
What you´ll be doing...
You will be key in delivering successful projects to our customers. To realize the real business benefits of our state-of-the-art SAM platform, Snow Professional Services contributes with a variety of services helping the customer in getting the organization ready for Software Asset Management. Below is you can find typical responsibilities of a senior SAM consultant at Snow. You will most probably have focus on one or more of these in your new role as Snow.
- Lead consultant in delivering pre-studies with the purpose to visualize potential business values e.g. optimization, cost savings, risk reduction and negotiating power.
- Ownership of assignments to assist customers with understanding their license position relative to their installed software.
- Acting as Premium Services Engagement Manager for a few key customers and deliver SAM expertize on a weekly basis.
- Product trainer in our certified courses for our core product, Snow License Manager, to our North Eastern Europe customers.
- Contribute to internal knowledge transfer, expansion and continual process improvement
This role is a dynamic and challenging opportunity that complements and extends the strengths of Snow License Manager. Snow is looking for candidates that are detail minded and solution oriented, but who also understand how to expeditiously move a customer through to the scoped outcome. This position involves direct customer interaction, data reconciliation and consulting to internal sales teams as needed.
What we require from you...
Deep understanding and experience of Software Asset Management. This includes:
- Advanced licensing skills regarding system platforms (e.g. Microsoft, SAP, IBM & Oracle), client & server as well as mid-range and large environments.
- Very good understanding of IT environments/infrastructure.
- Native Nordic speaker with strong proficiency in spoken and written English
- Client facing presentation and interview skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoy working in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Agility and flexibility within the working environment
- Used to working towards strict deadlines
- Familiarity with SAM standards or frameworks (e.g. ISO 19770-X) is an advantage
You should also have a basic knowledge of inventory and distribution areas as well as good communication and teaching skills. You have at least 5 years of experience in the industry, some of which are more specialized to any of the above tasks. Since we are working closely with our customers, it is important that you are willing to travel and have a driving license.
Working as a senior consultant at