Whether it´s through lack of control, lack of understanding or lack of compliance, Snow (www.snowsoftware.com) believes that most organizations today end up paying for software not used.
To address this, Snow provides Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions designed to ensure that the $326 billion spent every year on enterprise software is money well spent – ensuring organizations have the appropriate licenses for the software they use – not too many, not too few.
More than 6,000 organizations worldwide rely on Snow to optimize licensing across in excess of 11 million devices, from the mobile to desktop, datacenter to the cloud.
For the latest information on Snow regional operations and staffing, please visit www.snowsoftware.com/int/company/about-snow-software
What you´ll be doing...
In our ambition to enable our customers to leverage the data within the Snow Platform we are now looking for a Senior IT professional to join our team. With your experience in areas such as IT Strategy, Governance and Risk, BI & Data Analytics, IT Service Management and Cloud you will be an important part of our Business Consulting team.
? be involved in building new business by acting as a Subject Matter Expert engaging with key customer stakeholders in building a sound Snow business case.
? act as Project Manager in delivering large scale Proof-of-Concept (PoC) projects and pre-studies.
? support customers in successfully aligning the three perspectives of People, Process and Technology to ensure the to fully leverage the potential of the Snow Platform (including SAM, Mobile Device Management and Process Automation).
? enable long-term customer success, you will act as Premium Services Engagement Manager (PSM) for a few key customers and deliver advisory and best-practice.
This role is a dynamic and challenging opportunity that will be a critical part of Snow´s and our customers´ journey with Software Asset Management toward a more digital business. Snow is looking for candidates with a strong business acumen and solution oriented mindset, but who also understand how to expeditiously move a customer through to the scoped outcome. This position involves direct customer interaction with process owners and end users, insight into customer sales and decision process as well as consulting to internal sales teams as needed.
What we require from you...
Deep understanding and experience within Software Asset management as well as IT Strategy and Governance. This includes:
- Very good project management skills, preferably certified Project Manager (e.g. IPMA or PMI)
- Commercially oriented with good understanding of sales and procurement processes
- Personal interest and good understanding of the Digital Transformation and underpinning technologies e.g. Advanced Analytics, Internet-Of-Things, etc.
- Very good understanding of IT Strategy, Governance and Risk, IT Service Management and Cloud Strategies.
- Good understanding of software licensing forlicensing for software vendors (e.g. Microsoft, SAP, IBM & Oracle), client & server as well as mid-range and large environments.
- Good understanding of IT environments/infrastructure.
- Native Nordic speaker with strong proficiency in spoken and written English
- Client facing presentation and interview skills
- Enjoy working in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Agility and flexibility within the working environment
- Used to working towards strict deadlines
- You should also have good communication and teaching skills.
- Familiarity with SAM and IT standards or frameworks (e.g. ISO 19770-X, ITIL. Etc.) is an advantag