As Buyer you will manage the supply base for part of Electrical & Electronic commodity for Purchasing & Supplier Management, P&SM. You are accountable for a purchasing portfolio and the day to day situation work for your commodity to 7 sites in Europe. You are representing P&SM in different product development projects and follow our customer´s product development process. You will have a broad network including contacts within Technology, Operation, and mainly our Preferred Suppliers.
- Deliverables for purchased material in new product development projects.
- Early Supplier Integration (ESI).
- Prototype, pre –series and initial sample sourcing.
- Negotiation of development agreements, confidential contracts and "Letter of Intents".
- Continuously keep track of purchased material and inform P&SM stakeholders about the status in product development projects.
- Perform the activities required for the assigned portfolio in line with the Sub Commodity Teams/strategy and to optimize the total cost (Quality, Logistics, Cost and Manufacturing).
- Purchasing portfolio in running production and problem resolutions in daily matters
- Manage the working relationship with suppliers for assigned commodity in cooperation with other site functions
- Project management skills
- Proven purchasing experience, minimum 5 years, within electronics including software
- Proven track record of successful sourcing and cost reduction projects
- Experience from automotive industry or similar
- Previous experience/knowledge working with supply chain strategies and implementation tools
- Very strong drive and willingness to lead and take own initiatives
- Energetic and target driven
- Analytic, logic and strategic ability
- Strong communication skills and open minded team player
- Business mind set and holistic view
- Experience in SAP
- Fluent in English and Swedish
At Modis, we are constantly striving to help our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We introduce you to our business, our networks and our customers. Your views are valued here and to stay ahead you will be involved in our business development and together we create offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be varied with assignments in various projects in various industries, systems and environments. Your experience bank will grow as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We regularly organize social activities to get out more from each other.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies in the IT / Engineering consulting and specialist market. Our business is based on our values and our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 600,000 colleagues on duty each day.
The position is a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis.
Apply through the link below or simply call or contact us:
Telefon: 073 684 7702
Welcome with your application!