As an Industrial Project Lead, you will be playing an important role in the industrialization of the next generation high performance audio amplifier circuits for automotive applications.
Your main focus is on managing high end projects in the development of test for production and qualification, execution of product qualification, sample management and preparation for complaints.
In this role you should have an entrepreneurial attitude and strong drive with the ability to create collaboration across teams. You take initiative, can oversee the overall scope and have high quality standards. Besides this, you are eager to learn, develop, adopt and implement new methods.
Modis works at the heart of today's technologies. For more than 20 years we have been recruiting experts from the world of Information Technology, Engineering and Life Sciences for our global community. Modis connects the smartest people with the best companies. We link the greatest talents and services to our clients.
- A master degree in Electronic Engineering (or a bachelor with relevant experience)
- 5 to 10 years of experience with proven experience in managing complex technical projects giving leadership to technical experts and adequate people management skills.
- PMI certification preferred
- A proven track record in industrialisation, development and reporting
- Basic knowledge of all areas of IC development: IC design, manufacturing, DfT, Production test, Qualification, Validation and Application
- Affinity with Audio Amplifiers
If you have any questions about this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: email@example.com