Assist in managing the IT infrastructure projects and operations, to ensure effective functioning in the area of network & telecommunications, local applications hosting, local hardware and servers, according to business and IT needs.
IT Infrastructure design and delivery:
- Collaborate with Regional Service Desk and IT Competency Centre resources on project.
- Implement local IT projects.
- Secure implementation of global projects locally.
- Maintain understanding of technology trends and directions.
IT Infrastructure operations:
- Ensure availability and continuity of the the infrastructure services in his/her scope
- Manage the technical solutions efficiency operated under their responsibility.
- Involved in Incident, Problem, Change and Service Request Management.
- Provide workarounds and solutions based on Service Level Objectives.
- In the case of Problem Management, collaboration with IM&T Competency Centers to ensure timely corrective actions.
- Propose or recommend IM&T Infrastructure Services modifications.
- Refers more complex problems to problem managers and/or senior level.
- Support Infra Analysts with their relevant activities
- Ensure all technical Documentation is produced and kept up-to-date
- Assist other regions to deliver “Follow the Sun” support
- Assist in delivery of relevant DR Tests
- Ensure security rules implementation as per the policies.
Modis IT are recruiting for GIS NLI Infra Analyst Senior for one of our clients located in Naarden.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- Extensive technical knowledge of IT, including networking, virtualization, storage management, backup, mobility solutions, and disaster recovery strategies for systems deployed on multiple platforms.
- ITIL foundations or similar is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with tooling to automate monitoring and procedures.
- Required university degree in IT related degree.
- Fluent Dutch & good knowledge of English required. Additional language is a plus.
- Professional experience 2 to 4 years
For more information please contact Sergiy Sonin: email@example.com or call/WhatsApp/sms +31 68 308 13 63.
[Floris Schoots 21-01-2020 09:40 (GMT +01:00)]