A six-month contract Engineering Technician in Santa Clara, CA is currently available courtesy of Modis Engineering, An Adecco Group Company. In this role you will work within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments. Performs moderately complex electro-mechanical technical functions and activities such as design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, troubleshooting and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models, specialized test equipment, tools and test fixtures. The salary for this job is $27.00 - $30.00 per hour.
Engineering Technician job responsibilities include:
- Tests and troubleshoots system level and component level problems in electrical and mechanical systems and sub-systems. May
perform new system and NPI installations and field upgrades.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or plans to perform moderate testing and troubleshooting.
- Complies logbooks and test procedures documentation utilizing good writing skills. Assists in revising, developing and implementing
- May perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic & vacuum and process testing on the company’s platforms to Engineering and
Manufacturing documentation and specifications.
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment.
- Becomes familiar with current manufacturing and/or engineering processes and stays informed of any changes in procedures. Assists
in the correction of problems.
- Performs necessary rework and assists in determining remedies for malfunctions and generates Quality Notifications.
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- An A.S. or B.S. in mechanical or electrical would be preferable.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks.
If you are interested in this Engineering Technician job in Santa Clara, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available
at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com or www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about this position, please contact Rose Aguirre at (408) 328-0768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled