Modis has an immediate job opening for a contract to hire Salesforce Developer opportunity in the San Francisco, CA area. Candidates must be local to San Francisco or willing to travel for an in-person interview. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for helping develop the architecture and implementation plan for a transition to Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud. This is a long-term opportunity with GREAT pay and EXCELLENT work environment.
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape.
- Ability to identify gaps between current and future state,
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting).
- Strong demonstrated understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies in a production setting.
- Salesforce Apex
- Salesforce Integration with Rest APIs and Restful Web Services
- Salesforce Certifications
- 8+ years of experience developing CRM solutions, the majority with Salesforce
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce development, release management, code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies (including CI/CD).
*Candidates must be able to convert without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY NOW!