Are you looking for a long-term opportunity with an exciting organization as a mobile iOS UI developer? Are you ready to advance your career and technical skills in a supportive team environment?
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Local candidates highly preferred; must be able to interview in -person.
This is an urgent position and the client is looking to hire immediately- apply today!
We’re looking for a candidate who…
- Can document ideas in hand-written pseudo code
- Continuously seeks out and learns new web techniques on their own
- Is a mature professional with initiative and drive
- Truly enjoys user interface creation and front end development
The following qualities are not required, but are highly desired:
- Understands and enthusiastically embraces philosophies like Web Standards, Semantic markup and good programming practices
- Has created their own independent projects or contributed to open source projects
- Is active in the local or national web design and development community
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Strong experience in Swift 2.x or 3.x for mobile iOS development
- Familiar with Apple's Human Interface guidelines and App Store review guidelines.
- Experience with large enterprise software projects, from conception to delivery to testing.
- Experience with iOS frameworks/SDKs, including Core Location, AVFoundation, MediaPlayer and Facebook SDK.
Great to have:
- Experience with Objective-C is a plus.
- Experience with multi-threading and Grand Central Dispatch.
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert knowledge of accessibility and WCAG2 AA compliance
- Working knowledge of building user interfaces using Storyboards and Auto Layout.
- Fair knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance.
- Mobile development for web and on native platforms (iOS, Android)