A leading healthcare provider is looking for an experienced Communication or Marketing Coordinator for its Oakland, CA location!
Location: 1950 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94612
Hours: 8-5, M-F (some flexibility needed)
Remote Work: Options to work remote, eventually
Duration: 6 months+ (contract to hire)
- Looking for an experienced marketing and communications (marcom) professional who is self-motivated and has expertise in providing complex marcom consultation, planning, implementation and recommended solutions for multiple programs and projects (targeting both internal and external audiences) to meet organizational brand and reputation goals.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and tactics to fulfill the strategic and operational goals and objectives of the overall infrastructure
- Provide communications consulting to internal clients on internal and external communications.
- Consulting activity will vary from verbal communications or advice on communications issues to providing customized communications materials.
- Strategizes, writes creative briefs, researches and analyzes information, prepares presentations, plans logistics, and manages overall marketing activity coordination.
- Manages and completes multiple assignments and coordinates diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic program.
- Acquire the input and resources of other channel marketing staff in the organization to fulfill the objectives of communication plans and projects.
- Ensure marketing content is consistent with the brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging.
- Seven (7) years of marketing communications or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Consulting skills, customer focus.