Title: QA Automation Engineer (SDET) Location: Horsham, PA (in person interview required) Duration: 6 month contract to hire (no h1b, cpt/opt, ead) *** TO BE CONSIDERED: Please email your resume to Samantha.Gambino@Modis.com ***
Location: Horsham, PA (in person interview required)
Duration: 6 month contract to hire (no h1b, cpt/opt, ead)
*** TO BE CONSIDERED: Please email your resume to Samantha.Gambino@Modis.com ***
We are looking for a QUALITY ENGINEER with 5+ year’s experience to help create functional and regression test scripts.Test planning:
- Review and provide input on all project level documentation.
- Create test plans and test cases as they relate to testing User Stories to ensure the overall quality of software delivered.
- Contribute to and assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies.
- Recommend regression test efforts around project code changes
- Execute manual test cases /scripts
- Log, track, and validate resolution of identified defects.
- Escalate quality concerns to management.
- 5 + years of experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
- Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with strict deadlines
- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven development is required
- Test automation development experience with UFT/QTP and VB Script is a plus
- Experience with Cucumber, Gherkin
- Groovy and JAVA programming experience a plus
- Proficient with developer tools, such as Eclipse/Intellij and git/github for developing on the Java stack
- Exposure to REST (RestFul) Services, API, SoapUI, Junit and Oracle.
- Experience automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration system like Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile scrum team.