The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team;
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s;
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products;
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers;
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders;
- Act as an interface to external suppliers;
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers;
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Context of the position:
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer reports to the group leader or delegated team leader.
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining,realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into
existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next
generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
Bachelor or Master in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
You have multiple years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including
experience with working in multidisciplinary module design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC,
You are a high motivated team player with good communication skills who is proactive and shows initiative. Further you:
- Work structured accurate, with eye for details;
- Have a systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Have affinity/ attention to the detail of designs made by other
are persuasive and decisiveness;
- Pragmatic attitude;
- Quality focus;
- Fluent English in word and in writing.