As a Compliance Specialist you are responsible for the remediation and optimization of the Engineering and MSAT documentation and the training of production operators on these documents:
- Ensuring that the GMP documentation is fit for purpose and will enable us to grow our production activities in the future
- Liaise with the Quality, Production and Supply Chain teams to ensure our compliance and continuity.
- Initiating and handling of quality compliance records (Change controls, CAPA’s, investigation reports).
Your other responsibilities:
- Take the lead in investigating and the writing of complex deviations and the implementation of preventive actions.
- Be involved in solving production problems, detecting abnormalities and implementation preventive actions.
- Take a strong role in process excellence activities to continuously improve production and its supporting processes within operations.
Do you have working experience with QA? Do you have experience with the pharmaceutical guidelines (GLP/GMP)? Are you familiar with working in a production? And are you available in the short term? Then we are looking for you!
Location: nearby Breda and Tilburg
We are Akkodis. We put the talents, skills and ambitions of our Consultants first. Because we continuously offer you challenging projects, you continue to develop and you can fulfill your ambitions. This is our vision of being a good employer. We, Akkodis Life Sciences, offer you internal and external projects in the field of QA, QC, PV, RA, R&D, Supply Chain and related.
We have +/- 40 Consultants working at the EMA, Astellas, Unilever, Corbion, MSD, Organon, Aspen and many more!
Our customer is producer/distributor of radiopharmaceuticals for Nuclear Medicine. These products are used both diagnostically and therapeutically in hospitals.
Functie-eisenWhat do we offer
A full-time employment with good primary and secondary conditions. You are part of a team of Life Science Consultants working in the pharmaceutical, food and medical technology industry and represented in the Life Science clusters in the Netherlands.
Our package consists of:
- Start ASAP with the project at our customer with a contract through Akkodis Life Sciences;
- Salary related on experience and degree between €3900,- and €4700,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Day shift between 07:00 and 19:00;
- Balance between work and private life with 24 to 36 holidays on a pro rata basis;
- Company fitness, health insurance and a good pension scheme;
- Annual team events;
- Opportunities for training, coaching and a personal development process.
Want to know more about your career path at Akkodis? Visit Our website and find out what your perspective looks like!
For the challenge of Compliance Specialist we are looking for candidates who have the following:
- HBO diploma in Life Sciences, Quality, Pharma or related;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a QA Specialist/Officer;
- Working experience in a production environment;
- Understanding of GMP processes and best practices;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Further you have a “can do” attitude, have structured problem-solving skills and you have a pragmatic approach to tasks.
Are you interested in this challenge or do you want to come in touch?
Please contact the Akkodis Life Science Team via email@example.com and/or send your CV and motivation letter and one of our Recruiters (Barbara Flaton – van der Horst or Lars Wijnands) will contact you.