An exciting opportunity has just become available in one of Vancouver’s most innovative team of IT specialists in the gaming industry. The role entails a wide variety of daily responsibilities which will enable the successful applicant to learn new skills and expand on their current skill set. If you enjoy working in a team environment and creatively solving IT problems, this is the role for you!
This role requires the candidate to be a reliable helpdesk support technician, aiding new hire staff in coordinating their efficient desk set up and staff onboarding. This role also includes day to day helpdesk support to current members of the work team with any IT problems or queries. This may include:
- Installing and setting up new equipment including PC’s, laptops and gaming consoles
- Assisting new staff with hardware set ups and account provisioning.
- On call helpdesk support to new or current staff
- Communicating with management and producers regarding new hires
- Paying close attention to customer problems ensuring customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with supporting Windows 10
- Must have strong experience working on MS office
- Advanced knowledge in PC build and technical troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding customer service skills with commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to job prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment and work well with other employees
- Desk side support to studio staff dealing with any hardware issues/set ups
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated resumes to email@example.com