Our client is looking for a full time Electrical Design Engineer in the Midland area This position requires participation in multiple product design and development projects in a fast-paced working environment.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 5 years diverse experience in circuit design, but with specialization in RF.
- Familiar with electronics laboratory instruments and test procedures.
- Familiar with RF circuit simulation.
- Familiar with CAD tools for schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Ability understand and create engineering specifications, test reports, test and assembly procedures, and other documents in English.
Desirable areas of experience are:
- RF circuit design and test
- Analog circuit design
- Microprocessor interface design
- Power supply and power management design
- Printed Circuit Board CAD
- RF circuit simulation, breadboarding and component validation
- Laboratory testing and troubleshooting of electronic circuits
- Automated test systems design
- Firmware or software development
If this sounds like you, please forward a word version of your resume to Ewa.Aleksiewicz@modis.com to find out more details.