Modis has a requirement for an IT Instructor (GCDOCS) for one of its government clients based out in Ottawa. It’s a long term contract opportunity.
Position: IM/IT Instructor (GCDOCS/EDocs)
Must have/ be eligible for reliability security clearance.
Must have requirements:
- 10 years of experience as an IM/IT instructor within the last 15 years.
- 3 years of experience, within the last 10 years, working as an IM/IT Trainer on a EDocs/GCDOCS project within a Government environment, developing and reviewing training content for EDocs/GCDOCS.
- Review and update existing software training materials to enhance current training or create new
- Training Materials for IM/IT software applications;
- Create new software training material to include new functionalities;
- Deliver training to users and where applicable, provide one-on-one coaching.
- Create and disseminate a Training Schedule;
- Coordinate and provide training material (including Student Feedback Questionnaire) to each student attending training sessions
- Provide feedback to the Training Manager on updates to training packages, business processes and instructions;
- Produce a monthly status report of issues, tasks and training delivered using the template/format provided by the Technical Authority;
- Attend monthly status meetings
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly demonstrated in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submitted to the client.