Business Analyst Job - Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for a Business Analyst for an immediate contract with our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of recent experience as a business analyst
- Experience gathering and developing high-level business requirements for application development projects
The following experience would be highly considered as an asset:
- Strong experience authoring and documenting technical documentation
- Working on COTS projects
- Government of Canada experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Bilingualism is an asset but not mandatory
- CBAP certification or Master’s Certificate in Business Analysis is an asset but not mandatory.
All candidates must possess a government security clearance of RELIABILITY.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to Vu.Dao@Modis.com. No telephone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!